– The Unitized System facade is the most advanced technological solution in the facade industry and its emergence has almost solved all the architectural and structural requirements of exterior facades of buildings.
– The Unitized System is an aluminum-glass facade system that is manufactured, processed and completed into modular panels (also known as units) right in the factory, then transported to the construction site for installation and overall completion. The Unitized aluminum-glass facade system is best used for projects with uniform exteriors and floors of the same height.
– The Unitized System is widely used in high-rise office buildings, hotels, modern shopping centers… and is currently a popular facade design trend worldwide.
|The surface of the Unitized System facade is uniform, ensuring aesthetic criteria||Easy construction, quick construction time to meet the requirements of projects with tight deadlines.|
|Tight quality control of the product at the factory||The system is robust, with excellent adhesion and able to adapt to building movements|
|Tight structure, ensuring soundproofing, insulation and waterproofing for the building||Construction can be carried out in unfavorable weather conditions|
Unitized System Construction
The basic components of the Unitized System include aluminum, glass, gaskets (or silicone adhesive), and bolts/screws.
– The aluminum system: It is usually specified very clearly in the design documents. The factory will carry out the manufacturing process with high precision according to the approved design requirements.
– The glass: The glass used for the Unitized System is mostly insulated glass. However, single glass or safety glass can also be used. In the case of insulated glass, it typically consists of a reflective safety glass on the outside and a white tempered glass on the inside.
Applications of the Unitized System
– Used as the exterior glass wall of buildings, office towers, commercial centers, hotels, etc.
– The Unitized System is a high-tech construction product that can be used for buildings with special requirements such as noise reduction, soundproofing, or absolute thermal insulation.