– The Stick System is a system of aluminum and glass façade that is installed with the principle of aluminum frame first and glass installed afterwards. With the Stick System, the process of assembling the aluminum frame and glass is completed at the construction site.
– The Stick System façade is widely used in low-rise construction projects such as shopping centers, offices, schools, hospitals, and other public buildings.
– The aluminum and glass façade of the Stick System can be used for all types of exterior surfaces of buildings, especially suitable for buildings with complex architecture or many joints.
|The system is simple, easy to design, fabricate, and install||High flexibility, easy to apply to various constructions|
|Lower cost than other facade systems||It has a safe structure and good waterproofing|
|Flexible in transportation, construction, and installation||Allows construction of complex projects such as angular and non-homogeneous surfaces|
Stick System structure
1. Stick curtain wall with visible frame structure
This structure has the advantage of creating a solid appearance for the building. With powder-coated aluminum, customers can freely choose different colors for the exterior mullions, creating a luxurious and durable look for the entire building.
Stick curtain wall with horizontal or vertical mullions (also known as a combination of visible and hidden mullion structure): will create accents with vertical or horizontal lines on the exterior surface of the entire building. The combination of horizontal and vertical mullions will create a unique and highly aesthetic feature.
2. Stick curtain wall with hidden frame structure
This structure has the outstanding advantage of not being divided by horizontal and vertical mullions, so the exterior surface of the building is a giant piece of glass, separated by small lines. This is not only convenient for decorating glass panels with different colors but also creates a large space, suitable for placing large electronic advertising screens.
Stick system facade is commonly used for:
– Glass walls for office buildings, shopping centers, administrative centers.
– Used as skylights, canopies for rooftop spaces instead of metal or tile roofs.