|Reduce noise, create a comfortable working and resting environment||Insulating Glass helps users save electricity in summer and reduce heat loss in winter.|
|Increase the ability to transmit light||Help reduce electricity consumption for the air conditioning system.|
Insulating Glass Characteristics
– Soundproofing: The noise from the environment has been significantly reduced thanks to the air gap between the two glass layers.
– Thermal insulation: The air layer between the two glass layers has doubled the thermal insulation properties compared to regular single-pane glass.
– Anti-condensation: It has anti-condensation properties on the surface due to the air-absorbing material between the two glass layers.
Insulating Glass Applications
Insulating glass is the optimal choice for all architectural and construction projects, especially:
– Airports, buildings near highways and railways can benefit from the soundproofing properties of the glass.
– Doors and partitions of broadcasting studios, recording centers that require sound insulation.
– Office buildings, hotels, hospitals, residential buildings, and buildings with requirements to reduce heat, cold, and noise from the surrounding environment.
– Facilities that require strict humidity and temperature control, such as telephone switchboards, laboratories, and computer rooms.
– For use in non-pressurized control towers at airports, other environments with air that needs to be air-conditioned and condensation prevention.