Glass stairs provide a new perspective on interior decoration and beauty for every home. Instead of using iron, steel, stainless steel, or concrete, glass stairs use glass to create protective railing or stair treads. The use of glass material in glass stairs helps to expand the space in the house. Glass stairs not only bring a sleek, youthful, and modern look to homes, but they are also suitable for commercial centers, hotels, and office buildings.
|Beauty, sophistication||High resistance to thermal shock, vibration, and good load bearing capacity, and absolute safety|
|Various and abundant designs||Easy to clean|
Glass Stairs Structure
Normally, there are various designs of glass stairs, so the accessories that come with them may or may not include the following basic ones:
– Glass: tempered glass, laminated glass
– Post: stainless steel, alloy, or bolted
– Handrail: made of wood, stainless steel, or PVC plastic. There are many designs and styles that are suitable for any space or area, easy to install, and coordinate with the architecture of the house.
– Single clamp, double clamp, glass clip: used to connect the post or concrete to the glass to ensure safety so that the glass does not fall.
Glass stairs have various shapes and different types:
– By shape: curved glass stairs; straight glass stairs.
– By post usage: glass stairs with posts (using double posts, using single posts, etc.); Glass stairs without posts (using single clamps, using double clamps, using clips, etc.).
– By material: glass railing and steps; glass railing combined with wooden or concrete steps; stainless steel glass stairs (stainless steel railing combined with glass steps), tempered glass stairs (tempered glass used for stairs), etc.
The following constructions are suitable for glass stair installation:
– Residential homes
– High-end villas
– Commercial centers, office buildings